Scheduling November 2012 teleconf on TPAC 2012 discussion [via Community Council Community Group]

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 03:15:39 +0000
To: public-council@w3.org
Following discussion of CGs during TPAC 2012 earlier this month, I would like to
convene a meeting of the council to review some of the topics covered and next
steps. Agenda: Policy Chair selection algorithm Update on some copyright topics
Communications Distinction between WG and CG products Education Templates for
good practices (e.g., charter template) Infrastructure Upcoming redesign and
seeking beta-testers I am setting up [...]

This post sent on Community Council Community Group

'Scheduling November 2012 teleconf on TPAC 2012 discussion'

http://www.w3.org/community/council/2012/11/14/scheduling-november-2012-teleconf-on-tpac-2012-discussion/

Learn more about the Community Council Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/council