[Community Council Community Group] Testing a new feature: blog post to group list

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:41:02 +0000
To: public-council@w3.org
Community Council Community Group has posted a new item, 'Testing a new feature:
blog post to group list'

Hi all,

I'm testing a new feature via this post to see whether we are set up properly so
that blog posts go to a group's mailing list (via subscribe2 plugin).

You may view the latest post at

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
Best regards,
Ian Jacobs