Re: Public lists

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:49:22 +0100
To: public-council@w3.org, "Kristian Sons" <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:42:42 +0100, Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>> I believe the first one is a duplicate; that person is already listed in
>> the participants of the group, which are automatically subscribed to
>> that list.
>
> Has that changed? Until recently participants were _not_ automatically
> subscribed to public-xxx mailing lists.
>
> Best,
>    Kristian

Hello Kristian

I believe nothing changed and that whether to subscribe automatically
participants of a group that is associated with a public-xxx mailing list
varies from the mailing list requester to another.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR