Re: WP Syndication

Le 29/07/2011 02:35, Renato Iannella a écrit :

> I get an "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page" error  when i try and select "Feed&  Update Settings" on the "Syndication" page of the Word Press Dashboard.

Hi,

These pages are indeed restricted to Admins. It is a bit
counter-intuitive to display links if you then don't have access, but I
don't have much power over that.
Meanwhile, I have updated the configuration so that feeds update
automatically and later today I'll try to review all of its setup
options with Ian to make sure it is configured properly.

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui