Re: Question for Chairs: Plans to use/desire for four lists? [was Re: Feedback - email lists]

Hi,

Am 11.07.2011 16:39, schrieb Harry Halpin:

> Two questions for chairs of CGs:
>
> 1) Does any group plan to use/want an "contrib" list?

I'm curious how good we can distinguish between solutions out of a
discussion on the public mailing list and explicit contributions posted
to the contrib list.

> 2) However, does any group plan to use/want an "internal" list?

I think that's very important for sensitive information. For conference
calls for instance, we want to spread the access data rather to group
members than to the world. How does the "internal" list work? Will group
participants automatically be (un-)subscribed when joining/leaving the
group?

Best regards,
   Kristian

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus, Geb. D 3 2, Raum 0.77
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Phone: +49 681 85775-3833
Phone: +49 681 302-3833
Fax:   +49 681 85775–2235
kristian.sons@dfki.de
http://www.xml3d.org

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313