RE: Powers of chair of Community Group

From: Jarred McGinnis <jarred.mcginnis@pressassociation.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:15:08 +0100
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, <ri@odrl.net>
Cc: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@w3.org>, <public-council@w3.org>
failures of mySpace. Although I doubt any w3c CG is going to put pink
sparkling gifs calling themselves 'princess', there is something to be
said for a single unified design.

Jarred McGinnis, PhD

Research Manager, Semantic Technologies

T: +44 (0) 2079 637 198
Extension: (7198)
M: +44 (0) 7816 286 852

Registered Address: The Press Association Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge
Road, London, SW1V 1AE. Registered in England No. 5946902