Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

Le 01/07/2011 11:05, Jean-Guilhem Rouel a écrit :
> Le 01/07/2011 09:37, Innovimax W3C a écrit :
>> The blog I have access now but when I create a post, it doesn't appear
>> on the site and I have this error
>>
>> [[
>> ERROR: 2011/07/01/welcome-to-the is not a valid feed template.
>> ]]
>
> Mohamed,
>
> I have started to look into this error.

I think I've found the source of the error and workaround, but not a
definitive fix yet.
The problem seems to be coming from the permalink containing the word
'xml'.
As a workaround, you can remove this word by editing the permalink at
https://www.w3.org/community/xmlperf/wp-admin/post.php?post=6&action=edit&message=1.

Regards,
Jean-Gui