Re: community-ISSUE-1 (participantRewards): Find ways to add value to participant involvement in a group

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:10:31 -0400
To: Community Council WG <public-council@w3.org>
CC: Community Council Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

I would like to take on this issue as project lead, and devote some of
my Geek Week time to it.

This is a high priority for me for various reasons.  I have done
considerable research on this over the last 2 years, most especially
during the last 3 months, with particular concentration this past week.
  I've surveyed several dozen profile pages with an eye toward capturing
the most important features for a W3C profile page.

I have some initial mockups that I will share when they are more mature,
later this week.

Obviously, anything I do will be subject to review and discussion within
the team before it is deployed to a select public alpha test group.

Regards-
-Doug