PR opportunity for Community Groups

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:41:43 -0500
To: Community Council <public-council@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are aiming to launch Community and Business Groups on 8 August. We are finalizing some changes to the policies and to the infrastructure based on beta review.

We are also planning an announcement on Monday, 8 August and I'd like to invite testimonials from your organizations about your involvement in the program. Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to speak to anyone in your organizations.

Thanks!

Ian