Adding the chair of Community Group

From: Jarred McGinnis <jarred.mcginnis@pressassociation.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 11:43:40 +0100
To: <public-council@w3.org>
Is it possible to fill in the chair of a group or is that a task the w3c
must do?

Jarred McGinnis, PhD

Research Manager, Semantic Technologies

T: +44 (0) 2079 637 198
Extension: (7198)
M: +44 (0) 7816 286 852

Registered Address: The Press Association Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge
Road, London, SW1V 1AE. Registered in England No. 5946902