RE: Feb 2013 edition of "Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap"

Or a screened back  (70% saturation) medal.

Marilyn

From: innovimax@gmail.com [mailto:innovimax@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Innovimax W3C
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:19 AM
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux
Cc: Tobie Langel; public-coremob@w3.org Mobile
Subject: Re: Feb 2013 edition of "Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap"

Instead of Broken Medal, probably simply a Silver Medal would do the trick (or Chocolate Medal ?)

My two cents

Mohamed

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:

Le lundi 04 mars 2013 à 15:17 +0100, Tobie Langel a écrit :

> FYI. I see a couple of specs we mention as only partially addressing
> requirements in Section 5[1] that are present in your document but
> don't get a Coremob medal (e.g. full-sreen, orientation lock).

Indeed, I hesitated on whether they should get the medal or not...

> This makes sense but at the same time seems to indicate that we don't
> really care about them. Which is exactly the opposite of the message
> we're trying to get through.
>
> Would maybe adding a Coremob medal broken in half convey our intention
> better?

Hmm... Maybe, although something broken might convey the opposite idea
as well... If anyone feel like proposing something, the SVG I've used
for the medals is at:
http://www.w3.org/2013/02/mobile-web-app-state/coremob.svg

Dom

--