Re: Feb 2013 edition of "Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap"

On 04/03/13 15:03, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just released the quaterly update to my overview of the most
> mobile-relevant Web application technologies:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/02/mobile-web-app-state/

Great work! :)

FWIW, there is a small mistake: Firefox Mobile supports <input
type='{date,time}'> but not all of them yet (I guess it could be marked
as partial).

Also, maybe it could be worth having a Firefox OS entry for the next
issue of this report?

Cheers,
--
Mounir