Re: Feb 2013 edition of "Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap"

Thanks for making this, Dom. (When do you find the time?)

FYI. I see a couple of specs we mention as only partially addressing requirements in Section 5[1] that are present in your document but don't get a Coremob medal (e.g. full-sreen, orientation lock).

This makes sense but at the same time seems to indicate that we don't really care about them. Which is exactly the opposite of the message we're trying to get through.

Would maybe adding a Coremob medal broken in half convey our intention better?

--tobie
---
[1]: http://coremob.github.com/coremob-2012/FR-coremob-20130131.html#requirements-only-partially-addressed-by-existing-specifications