Re: Are We Done Yet? [Was: Re: Minutes - Coremob 2012 is "final"]

On 1/31/13 9:48 AM, ext SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:
> [...]

No, I think focusing developers to webplatform.org is the most efficient
use of resources.

> There are also key rules/procedure differences between the CG's and webplatform.org.

Well, I consider that a bug that needs to be fixed and if there really
are mobile-specific aspects of a spec/API, that be called-out in the
appropriate documentation at webplatform.org.

-Cheers, AB