Date confusion - call is today - was "Pre-Final" Draft of Coremob - 2012 and dial-in details for telecon to advance to "Final"

My thanks to Chaals for pointing out that the date on the following is inconsistent with the day - i.e. I said Weds 31 Jan when I meant today. That error is repeated on the Wiki.

I intend to proceed with the call today, Weds 30th Jan, and if you have made arrangements to attend tomorrow, please say so on this list and if there is sufficient feedback I'll hold a further call tomorrow.

I'm really sorry about this error, and many thanks Chaals for pointing this out.

Jo

Begin forwarded message: