From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:48 AM
To: ext Jo Rabin
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org
Subject: Re: "Pre-Final" Draft of Coremob - 2012 and dial-in details for telecon to advance to "Final"

On 1/23/13 2:02 PM, ext Jo Rabin wrote:
> [1] http://coremob.github.com/coremob-2012/ED-coremob-20130123.html

It seems like the Last Call state is significant enough in W3C that it
should be reflected in the tables so I'm wondering why that hasn't been
done. (D3E and IDB are LCs).

BTW, some of the references reflect old or really old versions:
Selectors API v1 (2008), CORS (2009), File API, IDB, Web Storage, Web
Workers, XHR (2008).

-AB