Re: Next steps for Coremob-2012 and the group.

On 1/18/13 7:22 PM, ext SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:

> There is a Web Testing meeting in Mountain View on Jan 29 to which we
> will contribute an analysis of current test coverage per CoreMob 2012.
> This is intended to help in planning tactical efforts to close the
> gaps. I’ve put a draft of the analysis on the CoreMob wiki [1]. The
> linked spreadsheet includes:
>
> ·How CoreMob-referenced specs/requirements are covered by:
>
> oRingmark
>
> otests available under the W3C Test Framework [2]
>
> oother tests hosted by W3C and elsewhere

This is a real nice document Bryan - thanks for sharing it!

Re the data in the "W3C Test Framework" column of the "CoreMob 2012"
Tab, the data is an absolute number of tests. In addition to that
number, I think it would also be useful to get a sense of the level of
the test suite's "done-ness". For example: the test suite is
sufficiently complete to test CR exit criteria, the test suite is
partially complete, contributions needed, etc.

I realize such a status/summary may not be generally easy to determine
but if people think it would be useful, perhaps we can divvy up the
specs. I could help determine the summary of WebApps' test suites (and
then add that info to [PubStatus]).

-AB

[PubStatus]
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#API_Specifications>