Re: Agenda for Coremob F2F London 2012-09-02 (ISSUE-34)

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:12:12 +0000
To: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
CC: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
On 9/27/12 6:27 AM, "Jo Rabin" <jo@linguafranca.org> wrote:

>Further clarification on the "testing approach" discussion paper is that
>Tobie has kindly picked up  ACTION-39 [1] because Robin didn't have time
>to do so before leaving the group. I published the link for where it will
>be in the expectation that it will arrive shortly. No doubt Tobie will
>give us a heads-up.
>Jo

Hi folks,

I've uploaded a first rough draft of the promised "testing approach"
discussion paper[1].

I'll refine it over the week-end, but there's already sufficient meat in
there for it to be (hopefully) useful right now.

Some sections are far more complete than others. The requirements section
especially needs a lot more work.

Hope you'll enjoy the fluffy pictures (which incidentally should help me
close ACTION-38).

Please no nitpick-y feedback for now (unless you provide pull requests),
but comments welcomed, obviously!

Thanks,

--tobie

---