Robohornet

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 05:54:13 +0100
To: public-coremob@w3.org
I'm interested to read about Robohornet [1].

[1] http://paulirish.com/2012/a-browser-benchmark-that-has-your-back-robohornet/

At the F2F in Palo Alto [2] we discussed a couple of things that seem to directly relate - namely DOM manipulation, which we didn't resolve on but which discussion ruled out of scope, and QoI testing which we felt to be important, discussed at length, but finally resolved that we had enough on our plate and would not be able to do anything about.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-coremob/2012Jun/att-0143/minutes-2012-06-26.html

RESOLUTION: For QoI testing, we're open to input, but we won't move on it before someone proposes something specific (FT & FB have tentatively suggested they might think about it)

Looks to me as though this is highly complementary to what we are doing and I'd like to discuss under 1.2 of the F2F Agenda [3].

[3] http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/wiki/Meetings/F2F_2012-10-02_and_03/Agenda

Jo