Re: Inclusion of overflowScrolling in coremob specification

Hi Tobie,

I think it's a great addition to consider scroll-performance, but it sounds
to me more like you are setting requirements for a specific UI component,
than generic behavior.

It reminds me of some of the UI components out there, like AirBNB's
Inifinity.js (http://airbnb.github.com/infinity/), that encapsulates some
of the requirements you describe (fast rendering and smooth scrolling for
large data-sets by doing partial rendering).

We could bring this behavior to any element that has overflow, but how do
you imagine it to fit into the current element model? Specially thinking
about the triggering of events to pre-fetch/render (lazy loading) content,
before end of scrolling occurs.

I could imagine an new element to encapsulates this logic and to expose the
new events, but it feels a bit of our scope.. Where would such an element
belong?

-
Kenneth Auchenberg
+45 53 22 22 33