ACTION-50 Figure out how to do a call between now and F2F

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 19:07:48 +0100
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Well, I figured it out.

How about we have a call in what will be a time honoured way on Wednesday 19th Sep at 2.00 pm London time (same as past calls). I am very much hoping that I am not being presumptuous in asking that our friends at labs.ft.com (Financial Times FT, that is)  will once again host the call on their facilities, as described on the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/wiki/Meetings/Telecon_2012-09-19

Jo