Re: Agenda for Coremob F2F London 2012-09-02 (ISSUE-34)

Hi., Giri.
Thanks for good presentation and slide!

best regards,
Wonsuk.

2012/10/4 Mandyam, Giridhar <mandyam@quicinc.com>:
> Here are the slides I presented today:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Oct/att-0000/Vellamo_Overview_-_Oct_12.pdf
>
> -Giri

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!