RE: Organizing Coremob-2012 per feature

Dominique, all,

This is a great suggestion. IMHO the value of an independent CG specification is unclear to me. Ultimately, I would rather see high quality and  implemented WG specifications than a high quality CG specification that is not referential.  So if I may summarise:

Minimum identify, Maximum provide full solution:

a) Present and emerging  spec features that are poorly implemented because they have not been well specified
b) Features that  should be specified but aren't

best

Vidhya