Re: F2F meeting

From: Jet Villegas <jet@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 00:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi All:

Mozilla will send 1 or more attendees to this F2F.

-- Jet

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Tobie Langel < tobie@fb.com > wrote:

Hi everyone,

There seems to be a lot of interest for having a F2F meeting before the
summer.

I suggest we convene to the new Facebook office in Menlo Park, California
for two days, either June 25-26 (Monday and Tuesday) or 26-27 (Tuesday and
Wednesday, but Wednesday conflicts with the first day of Google IO).

I know the deadline is short, but it would be great if we could go-ahead
nonetheless and organize this.

Please speak up as soon as possible if you object to this.

Please also do so if you have a strong preference for one of the two
proposed dates.

Thanks,

--tobie