RE: Potential Contributor

From: Matt Kelly <mk@fb.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 18:58:38 +0000
To: Piyush Kumar <kuma0177@gmail.com>, "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>

From: Piyush Kumar [mailto:kuma0177@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:28 PM
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Subject: Potential Contributor

Hello

I just graduated from SCS, Carnegie Mellon Univesity and I work for Salesforce.com now. I would like to contribute to open source development of coremob and ringmark.
I did not have exposure to production level code up until now in my job and I am still getting used to it. Could you please tell me what  is the best way to contribute to the open source development ?

Thanks
Piyush

Awesome!  Robin is beginning to review tests next week and can provide more details on the best way to get involved.