Re: Feature Rings, Incomplete Rings, and Compliance Grading

Apologies if someone has responded to this already (I can't find it in this thread) but at the moment, failing one ring (i.e. not passing 100% of tests in that ring) does prevent the test from proceeding to the next ring.

Is this the intention going forward?

Steph