Re: Shall we shelve Level Zero?

I don't agree with using the level 0 as a target. To define following
levels, we need a base and that is the purpose of the level 0; It acts
as a starting line for the rest of this community group work.

Before stating what we consider what will be required for web developers
in a platform in the future, we first need to do a state of the art of
what is considered an interesting set of features today.