Re: Shall we shelve Level Zero?

From: <jeanfrancois.moy@orange.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:21:08 +0200
To: <jason@cloudfour.com>
Cc: <tobie@fb.com>, <robin@berjon.com>, <public-coremob@w3.org>
I don't agree with using the level 0 as a target. To define following
levels, we need a base and that is the purpose of the level 0; It acts
as a starting line for the rest of this community group work.

Before stating what we consider what will be required for web developers
in a platform in the future, we first need to do a state of the art of
what is considered an interesting set of features today.