Project philosophy

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:09:54 +0200
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi all,

there have been some debates that have shown that not everyone is on the same page regarding the project's goals. Rather than hoping those differences would just go away, Tobie and I have agreed that it would be best to try to document the overall "philosophy" of what we're tackling. I've put the result in the wiki (a previous attempt was in a draft, but it seems that people are more relaxed when they see this sort of discussion in a wiki  keep in mind that both are just as editable!). I have tried to take multiple views that were expressed into account and to shape something coherent out of it:

    http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/wiki/Philosophy

For those who wish to discuss this further: please prefix your email subjects with [Philosophy] so that those of us who would rather not get involved in such meta discussions can easily skip them over.