Re: Rough first draft of Level 0

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:52:43 +0200
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org
To: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
On Mar 30, 2012, at 00:01 , Scott Wilson wrote:
> Or just publish Rich's thing as a Note and have done. Its not exactly rocket science.

Standards aren't about rocket science, they're about agreement, deployment, interoperability. It doesn't matter how simple it is, we need to agree on what it looks like :)

> I doubt anyone in practice would want to write a config.json file for their app, but I don't think we're dealing with practical concerns here.

Well, we're dealing with the practical concern that we need something supported in this space and it doesn't look like config.xml is going to be massively supported any time soon.