Wiki update

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 02:31:57 +0000
To: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

This is just a heads-up that I've started filling-in our wiki
(http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/wiki/Main_Page) with how we're
planning to structure the Coremob level 0 and level 1 specs.

In a nutshell, Level 0 is a description of the current state of the Mobile
Web Platform and Level 1 is a tightly curated set of high-impact features
we're hoping to see deployed in devices short term.

This is the result of extensive research we did prior to launching this
group talking to developers, partners, etc.

Expect more details on the methodology we've been using to pick these
features shortly.

Best,

--tobie