Re: [F2F] Agenda

From: Jet Villegas <jet@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Cc: W3C CoreMob CG <public-coremob@w3.org>
Level 0 needs some more work that we should discuss. In particular, it's not clear what passing Level 0 really means. I'm concerned that Level 1 will follow the same route, leading to feeble implementations that "pass." I think the best way to avoid that is to apply a high level of rigor and discipline to Level 0. Let's list the Level 0 apps/sites that actually use those features in a significant way and measure their real-world performance against the browsers that claim to pass Level 0. I expect some interesting findings for us here.

-- Jet