Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile, May 2012

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:04:50 +0200
To: Emanuele Bolognesi <e.bolognesi@buongiorno.com>
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi Emanuele,

Le lundi 04 juin 2012 à 19:22 +0200, Emanuele Bolognesi a écrit :
> Congrats, it's a very nice and useful overview.

Thanks!

> Just one thing that I think it's missing: in the User Interaction
> section I would add a new row "Multitouch based interactions" (or
> Gestures based interactions) because the specs you have linked cover
> Single-touch only,

Actually, the Touch Events spec cover multi-touch:
        The Touch Events specification defines a set of low-level events
        that represent one or more points of contact with a
        touch-sensitive surface
        http://www.w3.org/TR/touch-events/#introduction

But maybe you're suggesting that I should distinguish between
single-touch support and multi-touch support as far as implementations
are concerned (and where there is more variation)?

Dom