Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile, May 2012

From: Emanuele Bolognesi <e.bolognesi@buongiorno.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:22:45 +0200
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi Dom
Congrats, it's a very nice and useful overview.
Just one thing that I think it's missing: in the User Interaction section I would add a new row "Multitouch based interactions" (or Gestures based interactions) because the specs you have linked cover Single-touch only, and gestures are not "largely deployed" so it's interesting to know the level of support on different platforms.

Emanuele