Coremob F2F, 25-27 June [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

From: Madeleine Douglas <bear@fb.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:12:03 +0000
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi all, A quick note to let you know that we have confirmed space for an F2F
June 25-27 in Palo Alto, hosted by Facebook. We are working on reserving a block
of hotel rooms for the event. More details to follow soon.

This post sent on Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group

'Coremob F2F, 25-27 June'

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/2012/05/31/coremob-f2f-25-27-june/

Learn more about the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob