Coremob F2F London Tue 2- Wed 3 October 2012 hosted by Mozilla

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:41:01 +0100
To: W3C Coremob Community Group <public-coremob@w3.org>
Advance notice that Mozilla has kindly agreed to host the Core mobsters next F2F, which as agreed at the last F2F will take place in London on 2 and 3 October.

Attendance poll, logisitics etc will be published as soon as we have them, but I wanted to let you know about the dates in advance in order for you to plan your busy schedules.

Big thanks to Mozilla for this.

Thanks
Jo