Updated Work Modes [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:42:50 +0000
To: public-coremob@w3.org
I updated our Work Mode page on this site and did some reorganisation of the
Wiki. Would welcome contributions and help with that! Logistics for our
teleconference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012, also now on the Wiki. Details of
our F2F Meeting in London, 2 and 3 October now on the Wiki and registration
questionnaire now open [...]

This post sent on Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group

'Updated Work Modes'

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/2012/08/30/updated-work-modes/

Learn more about the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/coremob