Stepping down

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:11:18 +0200
To: "public-coremob@w3.org Community Group" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Dear CoreMob,

I regret to have to announce that I will be stepping down as co-chair of the Core Mobile Web Platform CG at the end of this week. I therefore leave you in Jo's most excellent care.

This group is still young and I believe that its initial goals, as refined through our recent months of discussion, are particularly important, if at times unglamorous. I wish you the best of luck in furthering them, and have no doubt that you will progressively convert the enthusiasm you generated  over 250 members!  into better interoperability for all. I am glad that I could contribute a little bit, and thank you heartily for those months together.

I am moving on to another project, but it is heavily standards-related and so I have hope that we will meet again! So, again, thanks a lot and see you around!