Re: ACTION-23 - Draft a proposal to drop online events from HTML5

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:00:19 +0100
To: W3C Coremob Community Group <public-coremob@w3.org>
So, if I have understood it correctly the Financial Times's proposal is that we reverse the sentiment expressed at the last F2F in that Andrew suggests that there is a good practice use of the online state and events.

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Coremob reverses its position on dropping online from HTML5 so there's no need to communicate a request for it to be dropped.

We could go further and request a caveat or hint be inserted in HTML5 about "failing early". Andrew, would you like to draft some specific text for that as a PROPOSED RESOLUTION?

Thanks
Jo