Missing text entry

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:12:15 +0200
To: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi,

there should be some facility required for text entry. At the very least,
the parts of forms that are in HTML4, although I think a significant chunk
of what is in HTML5 is important.

Given the complications of dealing with text entry, IMEs, and the general
messiness of javascript-based text input, I suspect we should avoid
relying on anything else for now, and look at the modern work that is
trying to un-cluster**** the situation to see if we get something usable
in the real world.

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile - private mail account