Re: Ringmark is now open source

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:48:25 +0000
To: Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>, "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
On 4/13/12 11:33 PM, "Lars Erik Bolstad" <lbolstad@opera.com> wrote:

>On 13.04.12 19.32, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> I think the concern was over Core level 0-n tests containing -webkit
>>specific things (i.e., only Webkit can pass). If this is not the case,
>>then it's all good.
>
>Exactly. And if Ring 0 doesn't contain -webkit specific properties, which
>was my impression, then it's all good.

A quick grep on Facebook's fork of coremob-tests does reveal a small
number of WebKit prefixed tests. These will of course NOT make their way
into the coremob repository. I've explained[1] the process by which the
test were going to be reviewed: LMK if that needs further clarifications
(or if you have suggestions).

>Sorry about the confusion.

No. I'm sorry.

--tobie