Re: Rough first draft of Level 0

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:04:50 +0000
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>

Added: https://github.com/coremob/level-0/commit/83c557

>Or even better, to a W3C tracker on the CG site

Choosing to host the specs on Github wasn't motivated by personal taste
(although... :-) ) but by the will to make this CG more developer friendly.

>(it's somewhat annoying to be
>asked to join a W3C group and then asked to join some external service as
>
>well...)

Agreed. I've initiated a discussion at the W3C around improving
integration with Github but haven't had the time to follow up.

--tobie