Re: Ringmark is now open source

From: Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:06:17 +0200
To: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
CC: Matt Kelly <mk@fb.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>, Thaddee Tyl <thaddee.tyl@gmail.com>, Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>, "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
On 05.04.2012 09:59, James Graham wrote:
> On Thu 05 Apr 2012 02:05:08 AM CEST, Matt Kelly wrote:

I would also like to have this clarified.
If this CG wants to have active participation from browser vendors
clearly the above justification (redefinition?) of what Ring 0 should
include is problematic.

Best regards,
Lars Erik Bolstad
VP Core Technology