Mail List Policy concerning replies

From: Yves Van Goethem <yves@soundcloud.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:01:51 +0200
To: public-coremob@w3.org
Hey guys,

Sorry to bring this up, but I'm trying to read trough the discussions
and I find it very difficult.
I have the feeling that the Mail List Policy concerning replies is not
fully respected, could everyone please make an effort to stick to
inline or self-contained replies?
Here's a clearer description of what I mean:
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#Mailing_List

Cheers
Yves.
--
Yves Van Goethem
Front-End Engineer

Skype: yves.van.goethem

Limited registered at Company House, Cardiff, UK.
Registered Office: London, UK. Company number 6343600
Managing Director: Alexander Ljung
Local Branch Office Germany: AG Charlottenburg, HRB 110657B