RE: Ringmark is now open source

FYI, we've posted a follow up that includes a bunch of details about the methodology and meaning behind the Rings at https://developers.facebook.com/html5/blog/post/2012/04/04/the-methodology-behind-ringmark/.

As always, feedback is very welcome.

From: Matt Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 5:34 PM
To: 'Wonsuk Lee'
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org
Subject: RE: Ringmark is now open source

Absolutely-it's on our roadmap.  Performance is incredibly important for games and other functionality like fluid scrolling.  Ring 1 will eventually contain benchmarks for, e.g., animating X sprites at X FPS.

We're publishing a follow up post tomorrow with more details.  I'll ping this thread with a link once it goes live.