RE: Ringmark is now open source

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:00:24 +0900
To: 'Matt Kelly' <mk@fb.com>
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org
Hi. Matt.

Thanks for quick reply.

I have one more question. Current version of Ringmark tests twice(prefix and
non-prefix) for some features. E.g. css3-flexbox, css3-images, indexed db in
Ring1 and canvas-3d in Ring2.

And for Some features, there are only test with prefix, and in some cases,
there are only test with standard way(non-prefix).

I am a little bit confused with these configuration. Could you let me know?

Best regards,

Wonsuk.