From: ext Ian Jacobs [mailto:IJ@W3.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:58 AM
To: Dom Hazael-Massieux; Imura Tomomi (Nokia-DX/SiliconValley); Tobie Langel; Steren Giannini; François Daoust
Cc: public-coremob-camera@w3.org
Subject: Thank you for working on the MWC apps!

Dom, Tomomi, Tobie, Steren, François,

MWC 2013 ends Thursday. For those who were there, I hope you had a great week.

I especially wanted to thank you for making it possible for W3C to show off two Web apps at our booth this year. I have not seen the final demo in action so I look forward to that.

I really appreciate the time you put into this project. Thanks again!

Ian