Introductions: Jean-Christophe Cimetiere, Olivier Bloch

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:19:41 -0600
To: public-coremob-camera@w3.org
Hello all,

Today I met and spoke with Microsoft's Jean-Christophe Cimetiere and Olivier Bloch about this project. Jean-Christophe comes at this from a Windows Phone perspective, and Olivier is an embedded technical evangelist.

I look forward to further interoperable support for the technology behind the app. They are now both subscribers to this list.

Cheers!

Ian