Re: Project status

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com> wrote:
> On 12/3/12 4:30 PM, "François Daoust" <francois@joshfire.com> wrote:
>
>>I confirm. The one thing's missing for us to be able to create a
>>gallery app that integrates data from the Dropbox folder that the
>>camera app will sync pictures to is a Dropbox data API connector
>>within our Factory system.
>
> Not sure what this is. FYI, Dropbox supports CORS so everything can be
> implemented client-side (which is why we picked it).

Sorry if I wasn't clear. You don't have anything to do on your side.
We do have some work to do on our side to integrate data from Dropbox
in our app factory. To create an app with the Factory, you select a
template, then a series of data feeds to integrate, and hit Deploy.
For that to work, we need to add a thin data API and normalization
layer between the template and the data it ingests. That's it.

Francois.