Re: Introductions and First Meeting

Nelson, Ryan, Joseph, Feng,

Nice to meet you, and thank you for the introduction.

Everyone,

Please don't be shy to say hello :)

This Friday, let's hop on a conference call to cover the following agenda:
1. Introduce new members
2. Answer question together: How is this group different from the Voice
Assistant Standardisation Community Group?
3. Review charter
4. Review tasks
5. Decide next meeting time

I'll set up conference meeting phone-number/link soon and send it by
Thursday.
What time on Friday works best for everyone? I was thinking *1:30 pm PST*.

Best,
Nishant

--
Nishant Shukla