Re: I considered presenting

Mark, thanks for the link. I'll keep it in mind. Early on I thought about
visualization in layers to keep to make things a bit easier spatially (if I
can recall correctly), I also thought about various hypergraphs and topic
maps at one point. In addition, I'll admit that I am very interested in
neuroscience.

<1> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraph
<2> http://topicmaps.org/